Our COVID-19 & Communicable Illness Precautions
Bear Mountain Housekeeping has continued to stay informed and updated on local government regulations regarding the covid-19 pandemic. It is our highest priority to keep both our team and clients as safe as possible.
What We Require From Our Clients....
In light of COVID-19 we ask that all clients advise us if anyone in the home:
- has traveled outside of Vancouver Island OR within/outside of Canada within 2 weeks prior to us arriving.
- is showing any symptoms such as runny nose, sore throat, cough or fever, sudden loss of taste/smell.
- has any signs of any other illness. Please note we do not come into homes with anyone sick with anything contagious.
- has been asked to self-isolate or has been in contact with a suspected/known case of COVID-19
In addition we ask that....
- In smaller homes OR where you are at home we ask that you open some windows for ventilation for our visit. (Especially important in smaller homes)
- We ask that clients leave home for our visit OR stay distanced from us in another room.
What Our Team Is Practicing....
- our team will be wearing masks on entry to your home and for the duration of the clean
- we observe social distancing while in your home
- we are taking precautions with regards to travel to and from jobs
- we use a hospital grade disinfectant on our equipment when we leave every home
- we always use fresh clean cloths and mop heads in every home (always have!)
- we have a strict team health policy in place for any and all illness including covid-19
- Our team is kept up to date and aware of COVID-19 safety prevention and risks according to the Government Of Canada