Our COVID-19 & Communicable Illness Precautions
It is our highest priority to keep both our team and clients as safe as possible.
What We Require From Our Clients....
We ask that all clients advise us if anyone in the home:
- is showing any symptoms such as runny nose, sore throat, cough or fever, sudden loss of taste/smell.
- has any signs of any other illness. Please note we do not come into homes with anyone sick with anything contagious.
- has been asked to self-isolate or has been in contact with a suspected/known case of COVID-19
What Our Team Is Practicing....
- our team will be wearing masks WHEN REQUESTED only
- we observe social distancing while in your home
- we use a hospital grade disinfectant on our equipment when we leave every home
- we always use fresh clean cloths and mop heads in every home (always have!)
- we have a strict team health policy in place for any and all illness including covid-19
- Our team is kept up to date and aware of COVID-19 safety prevention and risks according to the Government Of Canada